There are a number of reasons why Minnesota truck accidents occur on the roads. Many truck drivers are inexperienced, especially handling the slippery Minnesota weather conditions. In some instances, reckless driving, speeding, disobeying the traffic signs, alcohol and/or drugs and distractions such as a cell phone may be to blame.
How Minnesota Truck Insurance Works
Trucking Insurance providers are meant to handle these types of accidents in Minnesota and ensure you are fully compensated for your losses, but this is rarely the case. While an insurance provider may fix your truck tires or replace the broken window, they most likely will not pay for the financial losses if the person dies or is seriously injured. There are medical expenses, loss of income, loss of quality of life and rehabilitation fees to worry about, not to mention the emotional strain the accident will have caused.
No one wants to admit or accept blame for a trucking accident in Minnesota. We will work with you to determine who should pay for this accident. In most instances, a trucking accident will be the fault of:
- The truck driver – if the driver is speeding, drinking, reckless, distracted or driving poorly, then he may be to blame for the accident
- The trucking company – if the driver has been overworked and is physically exhausted, then the trucking company may be to blame for mistreating their employees
- The trucking manufacturing company – if the truck is found to be defective, then the manufacturing company may be the blame.
- The truck mechanic – if the vehicle is found to be faulty then the truck mechanic may be to blame for not doing his job and ensuring the truck meets the correct safety standards on the road.
Whenever there is a commercial truck accident, the results are usually devastating. This is because commercial trucks can literally plow over a smaller vehicle and anything else in its path.
Minnesota Truck Accident Attorney
We handle all trucking accident claims in Minnesota, no matter what the situation surrounding the accident. Some of our services include:
- No zone accidents
- Drunk driving truck accidents
- Semi truck and commercial truck accidents
- Garbage truck accidents
- Truck accidents due to mechanical malfunction
- Employer negligence
- Distracted or reckless driving truck accidents
- Wrongful death truck accidents
Minnesota accident and personal injury cases are much stronger when an attorney is involved early on. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Contact us today at 1-800-732-3070 to speak with an experienced accident attorney about your legal options and get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Providing legal representation for car, motorcycle, boat, and trucking accident victims in Minnesota including Chisago County, Bloomington, Wright County, Scott County, Minnetonka, Carver County, Wright County, Richfield, Ramsey County, Washington County, McLeod County, Edina, Hopkins, Meeker County, Roseville, Shakopee, Kanabec County, Mendota Heights, Fridley, Woodbury, Maple Grove, Benton County, Hennepin County, West St. Paul, Dakota County, Stearns County, Golden Valley, Morrison County, Sterns County, Isanti County, St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights, Anoka County, Columbia Heights, Goodhue County, Sherburne County, Aitkin County, Maplewood, St. Louis Park, Mille Lacs County, Stillwater.